Monday, November 14, 2011

Satirical Cartoons


Text NumberWhy it made me laugh
Techniques Utilised
15It made me laugh because how David Hicks who looks so small and innocent is being prosecuted by this big monster who is representing the American government and the American army has weapons sticking out of him of mass destruction.

The author has used caricature and exaggeration, 
13It made me laugh because they have put two important faces of the world onto two evil characters of an Austin Powers movie.The author has used exaggeration, parody and reversal.
14It made me laugh because it shows John Howard lying to the Australian people like he supposedly did throughout his time as PM.
The author uses exaggeration and parody.
2It made me laugh because the PM is getting numerous portraits of her being painted where she is shown to have a big nose even though in real life she does not.

The author uses exaggeration and caricature.
1It made me laugh because the man is wearing a shirt to symbolise a revolution within his country

Irony

No comments:

Post a Comment