Sunday, February 6, 2011

2009 Naplan Writing

I woke up like any other day upside down, back to front in my bed and always wondered how I got there. But today was not any other day it was the football grand final. The one me and my team had been working our butts off to get too and today was the day that all our hard work was about to show. So as any other football day morning stated I got dressed, had breakfast and arrived for the match at 9am precisely one hour before kick off. As I stepped out of the car I could immediately feel something was wrong, there was something in the air that told me something had happened or was going to happen.
I arrived at the away side locker rooms and as I stepped into the dim and musty room I immediately new what was wrong.
Three people were wrapped up in bandages, and in wheelchairs

2 comments:

  1. You have a good handle of the language but it isn't clear exactly how the element of discovery is a part of your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. , their faces were bruised and battered like a tender piece of meat battered by a butcher. Two sets of legs were in casts and the other was glowing blue and purple around the whole leg.

    “What happened?” I asked in deep concern.
    “Ruuahbsdkbsdkbsdkbbsd” replied the boys.
    “Guess you can’t talk” I said.
    “Well of course they can’t, the opposition beat the crap out of them” said Coach Andrew Griffith in pure frustration.
    “Do we know what actually happened?” I asked, waiting for Andrew to scream the complete story to the world.
    “No we don’t, so we have no case to put forward to the competition which means

    ReplyDelete